FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Richmond Night Market?
• We are the largest and longest running Night Market in North America. Experience fun-filled family entertainment, from our kids play area to our nightly live performances! We feature 200 retail booths and over 500 food items from around the world. Bustling with excitement and fun, we are your summer destination for food, shopping and entertainment!
Are you open this weekend?
• We are open every weekend from May 13 – Oct 10, 2016.
• Operating hours are Fri & Sat 7pm-12am and Sun & Holiday Mondays 7pm-11pm.
• Our event is not open during Winter and Spring.
Where are you located?
• 8351 Number 3 Road, on the corner of Number 3 and River Rd
• One block away from the Bridgeport Skytrain Station
Is there admission?
• Yes. Our admission is $3.25/person
• Free admission for children age 10 & under and seniors age 60 & up with ID
• Express entrance passes available at entrance area
Is there any parking?
• Yes, we have over 2500 FREE parking spots available.
But, if you’re planning on coming after 8 pm it’s recommended you take transit or Canada Line.
What’s the best way to get to the Night Market?
• The easiest way to get to our location is by taking the Canada Line Sky train.
• We are located just minutes from the Bridgeport Canada Line Station.
What’s there to do when I get there?
• Satisfy your food cravings, fulfil your shopping needs and check out our awesome nightly performances and Kids Play Zone and games area.
• We have a diverse line up of performances throughout the Summer, including singing, dancing and martial arts.
What’s there to eat?
• We’ve got over 500 food items this year from all over the world! BBQ skewers, Japanese takoyaki and ramen, Korean topokki, German pork hock, dim sum, shaved ice, fresh fruit drinks, LED cotton candy and so much more!
What’s for sale?
• Fashion accessories, beauty products, electronic accessories, clothing and household items are just a small sample of our retail products!
Tell me about the Coupon Book?
• Our coupon book offers over $250 in savings on retail, food and games! Don’t miss out on these amazing deals from our vendors and sponsors!
• Coupon books are available at our entrance area.
Are pets welcome?
• Yes, we are dog-friendly! Dogs should be on a leash at all time and are advised to stay away from the food court.
Is the market wheelchair friendly?
• Of course! Our venue is easily accessible by wheelchair.
Are there any green options at the market?
• We have food waste bins and recycling bins set up around the night market.